Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bennett's New Ride


Bennett is nothing short of obsessed with his new ride. I have to admit that I have seen many a mom pushing this little red number along and I have thought to myself, "My baby will never have one of those silly cars!" I am slowly learning that parenthood changes things. When Bennett tried out one of his best buds big red cars, it was love at first ride. I purchased one the very next day and I have never looked back. Now I proudly push my little one down the street in his big red car, loving his one arm on the steering wheel, arm over the back rest, and smiling face.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!! YAY for the red convertible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does every kid LOVE this car and do the same pose while they stroll down the street?? I absolutely love it and I love B!

    ReplyDelete